Niall commenting Ashton’s IG picture today. (17/4/14)
if you read the invisalign tag and all these posts of people saying it hurts like a bitch are turning you off possibly getting it, just remember that everyone is different and maybe it won’t hurt at all, or barely hurt. And if it does hurt, chanced are advil will help
Kell fell asleep on the couch one night so we gave him a pillow and a blanket Which we made out of kleenex because we always have those around on our coffee table for when we watch feely stuff
doesn’t even go with my blog but i can’t scroll past this without regretting not reblogging it.
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
Close-ups of butterfly wing scales! You should definitely click on these images to get the full detail.
I’ve paired each amazing close-up (by macro photographer Linden Gledhill) with an image of the corresponding butterfly or moth. The featured lepidoptera* are (in order of appearance):
- Madagascar diadem Hypolimnas dexithea (photo by Michel-Georges Bernard)
- Comet moth Argema mittrei (photo by Axel Strauß)
- Sunset moth Chrysiridia rhipheus (photo from Wikimedia Commons)
- Giant Blue Morpho Morpho didius (photo by Didier Descouens, Muséum de Toulouse)
- Rippon’s Birdwing Troides hypolitus (photo by Robert Nash, Ulster Museum)
*Lepidoptera (the scientific order that includes moths and butterflies) means “scaly wing.” The scales get their color not from pigment - but from microscopic structures that manipulate light.